Something special. This home ticks so many boxes.
Overlooking the water you will enjoy evenings looking over the lake to the hills beyond. 4 bedrooms or 3 + guest room/home gym/rumpus/large office with external access. Master with en-suite, separate study & laundry with storage. Open plan kitchen, living, dining with bifold doors opening to the private back yard and to the lake side this is truly an indoor, outdoor home designed for easy living. Sit under the pergola in the back yard and look right through the house to the lake.
Turnkey package with:
- EV charging station & wifi, heatpump control system
- Master Build Guarantee
- Metrapanel system eliminates delays with framing and gib supply, strong and increases living space on average by 7.5% throughout
- Callavate are reputable local Te Kauwhata builders
- North facing with views
- Tiled bathrooms with showers & bath in main bathroom with underfloor heating
- Quality bathroom fixtures and & kitchen appliances
- Carpet & vinyl floor coverings
- Tinted joinery glass to reduce glare & fading flooring/furniture
- Feature coloursteel & linea cladding
- Endless gas hot water
- Attic storage
- Extra feature 90mm skirting with 60mm architraves
- Spacious bedrooms with wardrobe organisers
- Larger carpeted garage
- Landscaping incl: Neighbour friendly fencing; Lawns & planting; Letter box & clothesline; Exposed Aggregate driveway; Coloured concrete patio
TURNKEY – Pay the deposit & sit back & wait for the house to be built. Settlement on issue of COC.
Call Emily today
The thriving community village of Te Kauwhata caters for all your immediate needs. A New World, schools, medical facilities, cafes, hairdressers, vets, rural supplies, rugby & squash club, gyms, pool & more.
With massive development in Te Kauwhata, the town is set to triple in size over the coming years. Fantastic location to SHWAY only 1km away, Hamilton 40min, Auckland 1hr, Pauanui 1hr15m